Welcome to Eaglesgate
Eaglesgate is a community of 150 homes, featuring distinctive European styling, nestled in gentle hills in the south-central area of Springfield. The 100-acre sub-division is located near multiple shopping opportunities, restaurants, professional offices and Cox South hospital and other medical facilities.
The neighborhood is only a short distance from a number of major traffic arteries, including James River Freeway, U.S. 65 and 160, as well as city thoroughfares such as Campbell, National and Glenstone avenues. There are two entrances on the east side of National: Eaglesgate Parkway and Siler Parkway (See it on a map.)
Those who call Eaglesgate home include a fascinating array of professions: accountants, architects, bankers, builders, business executives, coaches, contractors, dentists, doctors, educators, engineers, lawyers, small business owners and many others – ranging from young families to retirees.
The family-friendly community maintains a number of outstanding features for the enjoyment of residents:
- Clubhouse: This spacious facility provides accommodations for a variety of events, such as graduation and birthday parties, receptions, meetings and other events.
- Swimming Pool: The pool, complete with bathrooms and dressing area, is open to residents and their guests, from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m., Memorial Day to Labor Day.
- Tennis and Basketball Courts: The courts are well lighted, convenient and available until 10 p.m.
- Ponds: These three beautiful water features have lighted fountains and are stocked for residents who enjoy fishing. In addition to the aquatic life, the ponds also host an entertaining splash of bird life, including geese, ducks, swallows and herons.
- Common Grounds: The neighborhood common areas provide well-groomed expanses of grounds for walks and relaxation, as well as pleasant views.
All residents are members of the Eaglesgate Community Association, governed by the Covenants and administered by a Board of Directors. The Design Review Committee protects the unique style and appearance of the community.
This web site is organized for your particular perspective: residents, prospective owners, builders, realtors and closing firms, and contractors and vendors. We hope you spend some time exploring the site for more details about life at Eaglesgate. If you have questions, you may email us at email@example.com—or better yet, come visit us!